Leaders in Project Engineer Traning for Mud Engineers in Port Harcourt - Nigeria
Would you like to further your career in the oil and gas industry? The knowledge of well programmes, mud/completion programmes, designs and formulations, and mud management are valuable skills which top oil companies desire.
Globat Oil and Gas Skills offers project engineer training for mud engineers that covers the theoretical and practical aspects of mud supervision. The requirement to attend this training is five years of experience (or more) as an oil and gas worker. At the end of the course, we will issue you a recognised certificate of completion.
Do you want to start a career in Oil and Gas Mud Supervising? Call us on +234-803-8377-433 or request callback
What Does the Project Engineer Training for Mud Engineers Entail?
Our project engineer training for mud engineers is designed to teach you how to formulate drilling fluids. You will also learn the completion and workover fluid programmes that satisfy well objectives, well engineering guidelines, and industry best practices.
As one of the leading providers of oil and gas drilling training in Nigeria, we go the extra mile to provide you with everything you need to become an effective and high performing project engineer.
What’s Included In Our Project Engineer Training for Mud Engineers?
Qualified project engineers are highly sought after by oil and gas companies in and outside Port Harcourt. A trained project engineer on the team facilitates operations and improves cost efficiency and profitability.
At Globat Oil and Gas Skills, Port Harcourt, we provide you with the knowledge and skills required to work as a project engineer. We accomplish this objective with our international standard project engineer training for mud engineers.
Our curriculum includes:
- Supervisor–who is a supervisor?
- Skills and competency of a supervisor
- Experience/technical abilities and skills of a supervisor
- Service companies and sell services
- Daily Mud Reports (DMR), reading, and interpretation
- Daily Drilling Reports (DDR) and interpretation
- Drillers’ Reports and interpretation
- Solids Control Reports and interpretation
- Well Programmes
- Drilling Programme
- Mud/Fluids Programme
- Completion Fluids Programme
- Mud/Completion Programmes, Mud Designs and Formulations regarding Well Drilling plan
- Phase/Well Recaps, Post Well Audit, Tracking Sheets, etc.
- Execution Plan
- Factors to consider in planning and drafting an execution plan
- Human and material mobilisation
- Interviews and inspection of mud companies/chemical requirements
- Audit checklist
- QA/QC of chemicals and facilities
- Rigs and sites visits/inspection; chemical warehouse, mud tanks/pits, mixing hoppers/lines, mud pumps, etc.
- Fingerprinting of facilities
- Managed Pressured Drilling MPD
- Mud management and interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
- Etiquettes in mud management
- Supervising mud engineers regarding experience
Who Is Our Project Engineer Training For?
Our project engineer training is for professionals in the oil and gas sector who are ready to take their careers to new heights. The training can be accessed by individuals or companies within or outside Port Harcourt.
Our project engineer training
- Engineering and science graduates
- Rig managers
- Drilling/workover/completion managers
- Drillers and Derrickmen
- Mud engineers
- Drilling Engineers
What Will You Gain Upon Completion of Our Project Engineer Training for Mud Engineers?
Upon completion of our project engineer training for mud engineers, you will be able to:
- Implement and promote company safety, health, and environmental policy, objectives, and regulations. This ensures projects are executed in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Sample and analyse drilling mud at set or necessary intervals to guarantee efficient and smooth drilling operations
- Plan requirements for mud and chemical based on drilling operational requirements
- Ensure availability, maintenance, and calibration of mud testing equipment on site
- Maintain an inventory of material and equipment
- Write daily and cumulative reports of the addition of fluids, mud utilisation and cost, and estimation of mud lost
- Supervise and advise rig-crew during drilling, completion and workover operations
Fulfilling these duties and others that may be required will result in increased cost efficiency, safety, turnover, and improved market presence.
Globat Mud School, Port Harcourt, offers unique oil and gas consultation services and solutions to individuals and organisations looking to enhance their careers.
Since 1981, we have provided training to oil and gas professionals with the help of our global standard curriculum and experienced consultants.
Our training covers drilling fluids technology and more. Training is delivered via lectures, exercises, slide presentations, group discussions, weekly and spot tests, and laboratory workshops.
We are the specialists to contact for practical and technical training in the project engineer role and other oil and gas specific topics.
Find out more about our mud training school here
How to get to our office in Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt is located in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is the capital city of Rivers State. The city can be accessed by air or road. By road, you can access Port Harcourt via the Onne Trunk Road, or the A3 highway which runs north from Port Harcourt through Aba.
The Port Harcourt International Airport is located at Omagwa which is about 30 minutes’ drive from our offices. You can take either the Obasanjo Bypass, or Rumuokwuta Road. We offer free pickup services from the Port Harcourt International Airport and at other arrival points within the city.
We chose Port Harcourt because most of the major oil multinationals in Nigeria have their head offices here. Examples of some of the major oil companies in Port Harcourt include:
- Shell at Shell Industrial Area Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Total E&P Nigeria Ltd, Plot 25, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Chevron Texaco Nigeria Ltd, Plot 46, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Forte Oil, 1, Okporo Street, Artillery Junction, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Lewis Oil and Gas, 10, 2nd Creekview Drive, Woji Villa, Artillery, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Dominos Oil and Gas Services, No 1 Ozuzu Street, D/line, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Environmental Accounting Training
|Oil and gas Accounting||Jideofor||8am-4pm||1st - 5th||6th-10th||3rd-7th||1st-5th||5th-9th||2nd-6th||7th-11th||4th-8th||2nd-6th|
|Project Engineer Training for Mud Engineers||Edward/Kolawole||8am-4pm||8th-12th||13th-17th||10th-14th||8th-12th||12th-16th||9th-13th||14th-18th||11th-15th||9th-13th|
|Bids and Tender||Edward/Kolawole||8am-4pm||8th-12th||13th-17th||10th-14th||8th-12th||12th-16th||9th-13th||14th-18th||11th-15th||9th-13th|
|Drilling Waste Management||Anselm/Joseph||8am-4pm||22nd-26th||27th-31st||24th-28th||22nd-26th||26th-30th||23rd-27th||28th-1st||25th-29th||23rd-27th|
|Oil and Gas HSE||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month|