Leaders in Bids and Tender Management Training
Would you like to build your career in the oil and gas sector? You need specific skills to become a highly desirable recruit. Globat Oil and Gas Skills, we specialise in turning ambitious individuals into candidates for an oil and gas job.
Bids and tender management is an invaluable skill within the oil and gas sector. When you sign up for our Bids and tender management course, you have access to our comprehensive curriculum which provides extensive real-world experience to ensure you grasp key concepts.
Our Bids and tender management course ensures you are thoroughly equipped with the theory and practical knowledge needed to outshine the competition in the oil and gas sector.
Do you want to start a career in Oil and Gas Bids & Tender Management? Call us on +234-803-837-433 or request a callback
What Is the Bids and Tender management
Have you tried to submit tenders but failed? Are your bids for contracts within the oil and gas sector not successful? Our bids and tender management course will teach you how to bid for contracts successfully within and outside Port Harcourt and win them.
This is a specialist skill among upcoming and established oil and gas companies within and outside Port Harcourt. It increases cost efficiency and profitability of company operations.
Regardless of your goals or current competencies, Globat Oil and Gas Skills can provide the support you need to create a winning submission.
What Is the Course Content of our Bids and Tender Management?
The Globat Oil and Gas Skills’ bids and tender management course match international standards. Our curriculum covers the fundamentals and advanced details of tendering to make you a leader within your chosen field.
The bids and tender management course include:
- Business Review and Business Circle: This course will help you to identify the businesses you can represent and the organisations you can submit tenders or bids to. It is crucial to the success of your tender/bid.
- Sourcing of Jobs: You will learn how to find tendering or bidding opportunities.
- Registration with Clients: This will educate you on the registration platforms and the pre-qualification requirements you must scale to reach the call-for-tender stage.
- Pre-qualification follow-ups: We will show you how to follow up on the progress of the pre-qualification stages. This includes focal point follow-up and top management involvement.
- Technical Bidding and Tendering: Before you submit the bid or tender, you must verify you have
- Proof of technical expertise
- Past records with references
- QHSE (Quality Health Safety and Environment)
- Tax clearance/governmental requirements DPR
- Needed consumables
- QMS (Quality Management System)
- Top management, operations team, and director’s profile
- Bank guarantee/reference letter
- Equipment/product’s origin/traceability
- Local content
- Cover letter
- Tender design/presentation
- Tender/Bid Submission: The act of submitting a bid/tender is just as important as the preparation. Some organisations prefer you submit in person (direct delivery), or via postal/courier delivery or online/portal submission.
Other aspects of the curriculum include
- Tender submission and follow-ups
- Letter of intent/contract award
- Commercial bidding and tendering
- Tender presentation (fonts style/types, colouring, tender package size, tender/bid copies)
Who Is our Bids and Tender Management Course for?
Port Harcourt may be the centre of the oil and gas sector in Nigeria, but we welcome applicants from all parts of the world. Our programme is open to graduates and professionals looking to begin or advance their career in the oil and gas sector.
What Are the Benefits of Our Bids and Tender Management Course?
Upon the conclusion of our bids and tender management course, you will be able to
- produce winning proposals, bids, and tenders
- increase cost efficiency and turnovers
- improve your company’s market presence
- negotiate contracts and claims
- improve your presentation and communication skills
- establish and maintain working relationships within the oil and gas industry
A DPR-recognised Certificate of Completion will be issued at the end of the programme.
Invest in yourself today. Sign up with Globat Oil and Gas Skills, Port Harcourt.
Globat Oil and Gas Skills – Port Harcourt, offers unique oil and gas consultation services and solutions to individuals and organisations.
We are the professionals to contact for practical and technical training in oil and gas specific topics. Our training covers drilling fluids technology and more. Training is delivered via in-person lectures, exercises, slide presentations, group discussions, weekly and spot tests, and laboratory workshops.
How much is the bids and tender management course?
The registration fee for any of our courses is N10, 000 (30.00USD). You must pay this fee to reserve a position for your desired training window. For the tuition fee of the specific course you desire, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +234-803-837-433 for an accurate quote.
How to get to our office in Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt is located in the South-South region of Nigeria. It is the capital city of Rivers State. Port Harcourt can be accessed by air or road. If you’re driving, you can access Port Harcourt via the Onne Trunk Road, or the A3 highway which runs north from Port Harcourt through Aba.
The Port Harcourt International Airport is located at Omagwa, about 30 minutes from our offices.
Port Harcourt, Rivers state, is surrounded by other oil producing states such as Delta state and Bayelsa state. Oil producing areas include Warri, Bonny Camp, Yenagoa, Effurun and more.
We chose Port Harcourt because most of the major oil multinationals in Nigeria have their head offices here. Examples of some of the major oil companies in Port Harcourt include:
- Shell at Shell Industrial Area Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Total E&P Nigeria Ltd, Plot 25, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Chevron Texaco Nigeria Ltd, Plot 46, Trans Amadi Layout, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Forte Oil, 1, Okporo Street, Artillery Junction, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Lewis Oil and Gas, 10, 2nd Creekview Drive, Woji Villa, Artillery, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Dominos Oil and Gas Services, No 1 Ozuzu Street, D/line, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
We offer free pickup services from the Port Harcourt International Airport and other arrival points within the city.
Environmental Accounting Training
|Oil and gas Accounting||Jideofor||8am-4pm||1st - 5th||6th-10th||3rd-7th||1st-5th||5th-9th||2nd-6th||7th-11th||4th-8th||2nd-6th|
|Project Engineer Training for Mud Engineers||Edward/Kolawole||8am-4pm||8th-12th||13th-17th||10th-14th||8th-12th||12th-16th||9th-13th||14th-18th||11th-15th||9th-13th|
|Bids and Tender||Edward/Kolawole||8am-4pm||8th-12th||13th-17th||10th-14th||8th-12th||12th-16th||9th-13th||14th-18th||11th-15th||9th-13th|
|Drilling Waste Management||Anselm/Joseph||8am-4pm||22nd-26th||27th-31st||24th-28th||22nd-26th||26th-30th||23rd-27th||28th-1st||25th-29th||23rd-27th|
|Oil and Gas HSE||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month||Available throughout the month|